Clay masks are a wonderful treatment for your skin, they help balance the skin and draw out impurities. Plus, they’re incredibly relaxing. Go on and treat yourself! Learn how to make your own clay masks at home with our DIY Kit.
- Certified cruelty free and vegan friendly ingredients
- Everything you need to make 3 different clay masks
- Recipes for Grapefruit, Moroccan mud and Chocolate clay face masks
- Create a relaxing spa experience at home
- Cleanse, exfoliate and remove impurities with your homemade clay face masks
- Easy step-by-step recipe card included
- Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard
100g Kaolin Clay
100ml Vegetable Glycerine
50g Organic Cocoa Powder
50g Rhassoul Clay
100ml Rose Floral Water
10ml Sweet Orange Essential Oil
50ml Golden Jojoba Oil
3 Wooden stirrers
Small Bamboo Mixing Bowl
How to use
Once you’ve created your chosen mask, use the applicator brush to apply, get your dressing gown on, feet up……. And relax! It's time to rinse off the face mask when you feel the clay begins to dry and crack. Don't leave the mask on too long as it can dry out your skin. Once your skin is fully clean of clay, massage a few drops of Moringa Oil into your face and neck.
Looking for a unique homemade gift for a friend or loved one? Use your set to make beautiful gifts, handmade, with love from you!
May not be suitable for sensitive skin, please conduct a patch test before use. Face masks can make the skin slightly red after use, this is due to the clay increasing blood circulation to the face and the gentle exfoliating and cleansing of the skin can make the skin seem flushed.