No Products in the Cart
Prized for its naturally cleansing properties, tea tree oil has been used for centuries as a versatile and powerful natural remedy for a variety of uses. This is down to a component called Terpinen-4-ol which is naturally found in tea tree oil.
It is popular for use in skincare for oily and breakout prone skin, and is a common ingredient in many acne, dandruff, athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, amongst many others. The oil can be applied topically when diluted appropriately and can be used on mild rashes, cuts, and burns, as well as supporting the treatment of fungal infections and helping to maintain healthy skin.
Tea tree essential oil can also be used to support the immune system by diffusing the oil in your home or adding a few drops to a steamy bath. Adding a drop of tea tree to a steaming bowl of water and slowly inhaling the vapour through your nose can really help ease some of that congestion.
Tea tree's fresh, camphoraceous aroma also makes this oil invigorating and refreshing to the mind and senses, perfect for aromatherapy. Tea tree oil can also be used to help reduce stress, improve mood, and promote a restful sleep. It has a revitalising scent, helping to revive a tired and busy mind. Diffusing a few drops in your diffuser can help clear the brain fog and give a little boost in energy.
And the benefits don't end there. Tea tree essential oil can be used as a natural alternative for many household products, from dish soap, bathroom cleaning products, laundry and more. Combined with some other household ingredients, you can easily make your own versions of shop bought cleaning products.
5 Ways to Use Tea Tree Oil:
1. Add a few drops to your shampoo to help keep your scalp healthy and flake free.
2. Make your own anti-bacterial hand soap by combining tea tree with castile soap.
3. Add 2 drops of tea tree to 10ml of witch hazel to make an easy spot treatment.
4. Combine a few drops with a carrier oil and apply topically to help soothe dry and irritated skin.
5. Massage tea tree oil diluted into a carrier oil into your nails and cuticles to help them stay healthy and strong.
Get yours here:
Get yours here: